Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Duck Dynasty

Duck Dynasty. I have no idea what it is, but everyone is talking about it on facebook. I don't watch much TV as a college student. More movies. If I do feel like sitting on the couch and watching something on the tele, I usually hope Big Bang Theory to be on. Mostly, like everyone else I suppose, I just like to watch Sheldon. And I always like the feeling when they talk about scientific things and I understand what they are saying. Sheldon's Halloween costume, the Doppler effect, really loved that one.

Here is something I recently stumbled upon on pinterest. Unfortunately, pinterest won't take me to the original site. Bummer.
I LOVE it! Who wouldn't want a chandelier in their laundry room? I once heard a woman say she wanted a chandelier in every room in her home, and after thinking about it, I quite agree. Wouldn't that just be the cutest thing ever, to have a chandelier in a little girl's bedroom? Or even maybe a little manly one for a little boy? I love it. Juline thinks it's dysfunctional, because you would have to clean it and no one would ever see, but I think it's a lovely thought.

Next week...Puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment