Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Not My Cup of Tea

Wow. I just spent about 2 hours today trying to arrange the header. What was I thinking doing a style blog. Style: can't say that I'm "stylish" but I suppose I have my own style. Blog: I can do less with technology than my 9-year-old niece. I can't even design a header with the help of in a semi-reasonable amount of time. But, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Pixlr is pretty awesome. For someone like myself with a point and shoot camera, and not enough interest to spend money on a program like Photoshop (I think it might be too difficult for me anyway), it's an easy way to edit photos and create collages. They have different editing options depending on your skill level and needs. I believe I'll be using that website in the future. Okay, lame I know. I style blog and I still don't have pictures. A blog and still no pictures. Nobody even "reads" blogs. Pictures are really the best part about them. Next week will definitely will have some pictures. Last thing: I've heard it before "that is so cute, but I could never pull it off" but guess what, YOU ARE WRONG! I once heard a quote, attributed to Jennifer Lopez (not someone I love, but it's sufficient) that really made me change what I thought about myself and what I liked to wear. "It's not about how you look in a bikini, it's how you feel in a bikini." Cheesy, I know. Now, don't believe that I am not prejudice, I am. I'm usually very judgmental when I see girls in bikinis (one of the reasons I choose not to wear them). But, I do believe a little confidence in yourself and in your tastes can go a long way. A very long way. You can wear almost anything you want to wear, you just have to tell yourself that you can. With that said, you should be aware of what looks best on you and how to hide or accentuation different features of your body. Well, I've used up all my energies on that motivational bit, and am headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment